We request all our customers to read these terms and conditions before using customizedrocketbooks.com. Accessibility and usage of this website are subjected to following terms and conditions. If you have conflict view about any part of these terms and conditions, then please stop using the website. We have drawn up this charter of terms and conditions by keeping in mind the best interests of our customers.
* Copyright/Intellectual Property Rights - All content included on Holden Rocketbooks - inclusive (but not limited) to graphics, text, code, product details - are copyrighted under international copyright laws.
* Copying, printing, transmitting, displaying and redistributing any part of this copyrighted matter, without our permission is strongly prohibited and punishable under FEDERAL laws and Law mechanisms prevalent in Texas. We don't grant any authority to the users of website to use or misuse our information for representing their business interests.
If you are using Holden Rocketbooks, you agree to abstain from:
* Indulging in any illegal behavior to intrude into our system or network to extract user information.
* Promoting any vulgar, harassing, abusive, unlawful, pornographic, threatening, profane, indecent, libelous, inflammatory, politically, hateful, ethnically and morally inept messages targeting a person or any of our staff using our system.
* Impersonating an affiliate or customer to falsely gain business and personal benefits.
* Uploading or transmitting malware or virus programs on this website for the purpose of tampering with our data or for extracting user details.
* Uploading, posting, posting any information on our behalf or using our systems to encourage any illegal or criminal activities that violate established Federal, local and international laws.
* Uploading any content or artwork on our system or other social media platforms (on our behalf) for abusing children and exploiting their privacy. We are strictly against child pornography, child exploitation and child labor, so people who are found of harassing kids on our name will be severely put to trial following the established local and federal laws.
* Uploading or supplying us any content or information, which may later pave way for conflicts from other brands or persons. We expect our customers to supply only original artwork, which represents their brand without annoying anyone else in the same business. The artworks copied from somewhere else and altered with minor changes, to claim as your own will not be accepted. By uploading the content on our website, you actually warrant that you are producing the original content and it complies with all established Federal, local and international copyright laws.
* Uploading or distributing any unsolicited promotional materials by referring our association. Holden Rocketbooks is a sole business entity and we have not employed anyone to represent us in business or otherwise.
* Maligning us for not so genuine or false reasons.
* Using any manual or automatic programs to hamper the navigational structure of this system.
* Trying to establish connection with our existing customers and to influence their buying behavior by giving our example or for building their business.
customizedrocketbooks.com and all products and materials published on this website are offered without any kind of warranties. In pursuance with the applicable law and seeking fullest extent of permissibility, we disclaim all warranties, whether implied or express, but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness and merchantability for non-infringement or particular purpose. We don't claim that all functions represented on this website will be accurate or uninterrupted. We will take all measures to correct the defects, and make our website and services error free.
Holden Rocketbooks bears no responsibility for any consequential or special damages that may result from the use of Promo specimen that you purchase from the website. We also bear no responsibility for damages to the specimen, incurred during shipping, too.
If any of the product is mistakenly listed with incorrect price, Holden Rocketbooks reserves rights to change it at any time. These changes will not reflect in the orders, which are already in the processing stage.
All the terms and conditions mentioned on this website are only applicable, if you are using the website or wishing to buy from us. We reserve rights to cancel any conditions and terms for any reason. The provisions related to intellectual property rights, limitation of liability, miscellaneous, and indemnification, shall survive termination.
customizedrocketbooks.com will notify you by e-mail, general notice on the website or any other reliable method.
By hitting the Checkout button on the website, you are approving that all details shown regarding your order are correct and can move into the production phase.
Custom decorated and custom made products are non-returnable as these are created specifically for the customer. Please be sure to spend some time looking over your product proof and double check layout, colors, and any text. customizedrocketbooks.com is not responsible for typographic errors or for colors not matching your computer. Computer monitors should be color calibrated for the most accurate view.
Returns of blank items will have a 20% restocking fee on all pre-approved returns. Merchandise returned to customizedrocketbooks.com without an RMA number (Returned Merchandise Authorization) will be refused and returned to the sender. Requests for merchandise returns must be made in writing within 10 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. Refund requests may be eligible for 95% of the total amount of the order as long as the order has not entered into the production phase. All refunds are at the discretion of customizedrocketbooks.com.
customizedrocketbooks.com will do it’s best to ensure that all orders that arrive to our customer meet the quality standards set by the company. In the rare event that an order arrives with faulty product, printing, or damaged (discludes damage ensued in shipping), customizedrocketbooks.com will provide a credit to the customer on the amount of product that had the issues. If the issue is consistent on over 100 units of the total order, customizedrocketbooks.com will provide a rerun of the problem product at no additional charge. customizedrocketbooks.com will require the customer to send images of the product and may require samples be sent back for further inspection for final approval of credit or re-run.
customizedrocketbooks.com is not responsible for any lost or missing shipments, or any missed in hands dates due to circumstances beyond our control.
Anyone using Holden Rocketbooks will be governed by the Federal laws and laws prevalent in Texas. You agree that in case of any legal proceedings leveled against company in relation to use or products or website shall be conducted in Texas. Any cause of action, regarding the claims or purchase should be commenced with a year of purchase.
You agree to indemnify, and defend, Holden Rocketbooks, its directors, officers, employees, licensors suppliers and agents against all expenses resulting from attorney fees, or any other charges resulting from wrongful conduct.